FLAVORED WATER RECIPES
We all know that we need to drink 8-10 glasses of water every day but a plain glass of water throughout the day gets boring. A lot of times we run for bottled flavored waters considering them as healthy but most of them are bulked up with added colors, sugars, and other unhealthy agents which could actually be harming your health. So skip the store and create some easy & delicious flavored water. You’ll find yourself drinking more water every day!
This course is an opportunity to take a decisive leap forward with food! You’ll learn some of the powerful techniques from the new approaches of Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition.
- You can take a pitcher or a jug or glass containers.
- Fill up with water & toss in some below-mentioned fruits & herbs combinations. Wash & cut them into thin slices or small cubes before adding in water.
- Allow it to sit in the fridge for few hours or overnight (the longer you let it steep, the more flavor you’ll get, but you can also enjoy it immediately).
- You can also chuck in few ice cubes.
We think you’ll love to Transform Your Relationship With Water and will benefit tremendously.
- You’re bored with the same old strategies and diets that don’t work
- You want an approach to food and body that’s positive and uplifting
- We’re excited to share our breakthrough body of work, and we’re committed to seeing each and every participant.
INFUSED WATER COMBINATIONS
- Pineapple, Lemon & Mint
- Strawberry with cucumber & basil
- Watermelon with lime
- Apple & cinnamon sticks
- Strawberry & peach with coconut
- Kiwi with lime
- Pineapple & Ginger
- Orange with lime
- Cucumber & Mint
- Pineapple & orange
- Cucumber, Grapefruit & Orange
- Mango with pineapple & mint
Say Goodbye to bottled water!!